Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thirty Two


Today I turn 32.  The big Three Two.  Do I feel older...not so much.  Do I feel wiser...absolutely not.  But what I do feel is stronger.  Stronger in my beliefs, my goals, my convictions.  I don't feel like I'm intimidated by much (except other mom's....still gets me sometimes), and I feel very secure in where my life is headed.  Sometimes I look back at the past 7 years and can't believe I went from a single California girl working her way up in the design world, to a married New Jersey mom of 2, working on 2 blogs and working to grow a little business in her Etsy shop.  It's really kind of hard to believe.  And I can say with 100% conviction...that I would not change a thing.  Times have been tough...but I feel a change in the air that mine and my family's life are only going to get better from here.  So bring on being "IN my thirties"....it'll be the best decade yet!





The Deets:
Top: Target
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Macy's
Necklace: Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a very happy birthday, dear! Are you doing anything special for it? You look so pretty in that floral maxi skirt!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday beautiful!!! Hope you're doing something fun!
    And I know what you mean about becoming a bit more confident in your 30's. It's a pretty sweet trade-off for the loss of my metabolism :)

    XO - Marion
    PS - very pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Seriously...I guess you just become more confident in your own skin because really....you have no choice. Thank you for the wishes! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday ChiChiMachi! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I loooove that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete