Friday, February 24, 2012

Eyein' but not buyin'....shoe edition

In continuing to make my list for my annual spring shopping trip...I'm now focusing on shoes!  YAY!  I definitely want a couple of heels, a couple of flats, and a couple of sandals that can work from spring to summer to fall.  I don't really have a "type" of shoe that I NEED...except a pair of nude heels and black pumps...which are on the top of the list.  The rest are just for fun-sies!  Enjoy!

f21
F21
I just love these...I can't get enough.  There's just something about them that makes me happy!

macys
Macy's

aldo
Aldo


macys
Macy's
SUPER FUN!
f21
F21
Feeding my obsessive stripes collection

Womens BrashWomen's Komet Platform Pump
Payless
Uh...these are seriously great

Womens Christian Siriano for PaylessWomen's La Femme Pump
Payless
BOGO baby!  Ha!

5 comments:

  1. These shoes are all so fun, especially the striped flats! I wish they had my small size at Payless, I'm always paying a fortune for shoes.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Aldo flats. Might have to pick those up. I need a new pair of flat, easy to throw on & go sandals like that. And they're orange and sparkly?! SOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and inexpensive - I love! I'm typing this as it is absolutely pouring outside. These shoes make me excited for Spring!!

    allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove those floral platforms! I have some floral platforms from F21 from last summer and they are shockingly comfy and versatile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - those Guess shoes need to be a part of my closet. LOVE them!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete