Thursday, March 1, 2012

Transitions

DSC_0127
I hate this time…this time RIGHT between seasons where you have no idea how to dress appropriately.  Today started off in the 40’s…still too cold to go without tights (plus my legs are blindingly white), and it was still raining after downpours all day yesterday so my Hunter boots were totally needed. But then Bill Henley (my local morning weather man….I heart him!) told me it was going to be near 60 and sunny later.  UUUGGGHhhhhhh!!!!  I hate that.  So, light layers it was, with a super fun bright skirt, and no jacket, which means I would just have to shiver a little on our morning errands.  Oh well.  All for the sake of looking cute!
DSC_0130DSC_0131
The Deets:
Turtleneck: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Missoni for Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Hunter
Watch: D&G

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love your missoni skirt with the tights and Hunter boots for a rainy day look! I also hate trying to dress for this weird, in between seasons weather. I can't wait till the spring temps stay for good.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, girl, you have the prettiest complexion! I'd love to have your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my little blog! I just read a bunch of yours and I like it a lot so far. I think we have a lot in common, such as currently hating our hair, love of thesauruses, and not realizing until the picture is taken that an outfit's not working'. Try try again...! :) Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you! It can be so cold when I leave in the morning, and then gets so warm by lunch time, and then is freezing again when I leave work! Layering is definitely the key. Love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete