Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little Classy...and Little Trashy



I got this leopard print cashmere sweater a couple months ago but this is the first chance I've gotten to wear it.  I'm a little intimidated by animal print...because I think it can go really classy, or like the title of this post, really trashy.  However...being that this was a demure cardigan, it was automatically a class act.  I tried to casual it up with my favorite pair of casual jeans...but I think they may have been toooooooo casual.  Perhaps holes and leopard print don't mix.  Wop wop wop.  However...I highly enjoy my hair...and it stayed all throughout my 15 mile run too!  Yay!!






PS: I don't recommend 15 milers at the gym.  I literally went cross eyed.

The Deets:
Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Kohl's
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Target
Necklace: Old

12 comments:

  1. Your cardi looks super classy! I know what you mean about leopard being trashy though...I have a co worker that likes to wear head to toe leopard print which makes her look like a streetwalker. Your hair looks beautiful with all those buns! And GO YOU for doing 15 miles!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice outfit!
    i love your hairdo ! I'm going to try it!!!

    THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fifteen miles! Holy cow! Good job! Your hair and cardigan are super cute, too. Not trashy at all!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your animal print sweater, I think that is a must into every wardrobe's girl!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! So cute! :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww i think you look cute!! love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) LOVE the hair!
    2) LOVE the cardi!

    So cute!! And I especially love your smile in these photos :-) So beautiful!
    Happy weekend friend!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I forgot to say, 15 miles?!!??! That is awesome!! Good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hair! I wish I knew how to do it

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweater! and 15 miles - way to go!!! One time when I was training for a marathon I had to do 15 miles at the gym because the weather was so bad. it was rough! are you training for something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie -
      Uh..yeah. Totally training for a marathon. I would not be running 15 for fun! Haha! And I did the 15 at the gym because it was just WAY to cold that day! I have 2 weeks to go! Wish me luck!

      Delete