Monday, January 16, 2012

My Pinterest Challenge: Starting off Sweet and Simple




Welcome to my Pinterest Challenge!  Oh yeah...I'm starting slow, y'all.  Throw me some black and gray! This one I took pretty literally, as I'm just beginning and had pretty much all the elements in my closet at the ready!

 So here's the inspiration:

Pinned Image
And here's my take!


Hunter had his first little school friends b-day party to go to and since it was at a Chick-fil-a and I got to bring Jagger...I knew I'd be running around a little bit.  Thank goodness for the flat boots! The one thing I'm pretty proud of is thinking to raid my husbands scarves to find this one!  The only other black scarf I have has a Mickey Mouse head on it...and I just didn't feel like rockin' that to the party.  Oh...and how clever am I to turn my necklace into a bracelet?  So clever...pat on the back from myself.  I love this outfit, however, because I truly love this dress and for some reason I don't wear enough!  It's super comfy cashmere that I got on extreme clearance from a store that was closing.  I almost forgot I had it!  Will definitely have to wear it more often and attempt to do a couple re-styles!


The Deets:
Sweater Dress: It's so old I don't even know what store it's from.  No tag either...
Leggings: Mossimo at Target
Boots: Mossimo at Target
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace (worn as a bracelet): Gifted from mom (can also me seen here)
Scarf: Husbands...I think from Kmart!
Nails: Sally Hansen "Red Carpet"
Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment