Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pinterest Challenge Day 4: Cuddle up!

Throughout this week I've been showing you guys images I picked off of Pinterest and also showing you the outfits that those images have inspired.  I've also been saying how I've been discovering items that I either forgot I had, or have re-discovered them in a whole new way.  Which is way I literally squealed when I was determining how to be inspired by this image:

Pinned Image

The coziness of all the knits, the softness of the pinks and grays...I was in love.  And as I said last week, I didn't even know if I owned anything in these colors.  So I was going to focus on the textures instead.  And as I was digging through my closet I found this...which is when squeals erupted:


UHHH....HELLO!  Could this BE any more perfect?  

It's been cold and super unfriendly around here...and I loved all the softness going on in the inspiration pic, which is why I threw on this super chunky scarf too.  SO cozy!  And the colors on this sweater are just the right amount of softness.  I wore this to a little children's museum so I paired it with my Uggs to be able to run around after 2 crazies in comfort...but you can't beat Uggs when it comes to being cozy as well!



 Ha!  I didn't realize in this pic that the timer had one more left!  so CHEESE!

I am so enjoying finding "new" pieces in my closet that I am thinking that this week of Pinterest might be a monthly challenge for me!  Feel free to submit any inspiration pics for me to have...that way you know for sure that I'm not just pulling pics based on what I already have in my closet.  I want challenges!  :)  Maybe you guys will join in the fun next month!

The Deets:
Turtleneck sweater: Old Navy
Chevron sweater: Forever 21
Chunky scarf: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Ugg
Earring: gifted

1 comment:

  1. Cute and cozy! You're rocking the Pinterest challenge my sweet! So much fun to see what you are inspired by!! Keep it up! xx Natalie

    ReplyDelete