Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sparkle in the New Year

 

DSC_1393

What a way to ring in the New year….first my littlest of littles got a case of the stomach bug on Thursday.  Then…poor me caught it on FRIDAY…the night before New Years Eve.  Are you kidding me??  Thankfully, it was a 24 hour deal, so I still got to spend the evening at my neighbors house NOT eating, NOT drinking, and barely staying up until midnight!  Thankfully, my neighbors are the coolest people ever and let me lounge around in my sweats and sip ginger ale.  So the next day when we were going to my husband’s cousin’s house for a new years day dinner…I had to get a little sparkle on.  Still didn’t get to eat as the stomach wasn’t totally healed…but at least I have already lost a few pounds in the new year!  HA!  Check that one off the resolution list!

DSC_1392

DSC_1388

DSC_1384

The Deets:

Cardi: NY and Company

Sequin shirt: H&M

Jeans: Express

Shoes: From Macy’s

Necklace: Coach

Bag: NY street corner (I’ll say it again…I ain’t ashamed!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no - that's quite a way to welcome 2012. At least it wasn't all lost :)

    Congrats on losing weight already - most people don't make it with their resolution into February. I really love your shoes - I could stare at them all day long :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a sweet and beautiful face - There must be tons of guys out there with secret crushes on you. And I just adore it when you show off your luxurious feminine curves in a pair of high heels. Sexy in a discreet and understated way.
    Kisses from Denmark.

    ReplyDelete