Monday, December 19, 2011

Big and Bold

DSC_1117
Sometimes all you need to zsush up an outfit is one bold accessory.  This was supposed to be a day when Hunter didn’t have to go to school and I thought that no errands needed to be run, but I realized we had no bread, no eggs, and no bananas….all essentials in this house.  I threw on the pair of jeans that was clean (which happen to be my favorite don’t totally fit the same since having 2 kids), a simple striped top and vest, and a bold statement necklace.  Perfect little accessory to an everyday outfit.  And yes…I’ll proudly admit…for days like these I throw on my crocs.  Fashion suicide, you say? Well I say they are a mom’s savior for busy days!
DSC_1124
DSC_1126
DSC_1127
The Deets:
Shirt: F21
Vest: F21
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Crocs
Necklace: Gifted from Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment