Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Danger..Stripes Ahead


So we talked about horizontal stripes in my Monday Momma feature of my friend Heather here.  She looked ab fab in this horizontally striped maxi dress...that I thought I'd give it a try myself.  I saw this dress on clearance at Old Navy and hesitated just because of the old adage of horizontal stripes making you look fat.  But, at 30% off a clearance of $7.98...how could I not just get it to TRY it out, right?  So I sacrifice a Grande Skinny Peppermint Mocha to get a dress.  And it wouldn't hurt to save those extra calories when wearing this anyway.  After wearing this to a holiday party out with the hubs, I have to say that this is truly one of my favorite pieces.  Not only is it flattering, but it's so comfortable, yet bold with all the colors.  This is def worth the $5.50 I paid for it and then some!




The Deets:
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment