Thursday, December 15, 2011

Relax-y Maxi


DSC_1019
Ah maxi skirts how I love thee.  This was the perfect outfit to go take the kiddos to see Santa.  Plus…I got to wear my early Christmas present from my mom that I’m pretty sure wasn’t intended to be early.  When my parents were here over Thanksgiving she said I could open the small present that was in my room early.  Well, there were 2 bags in my room when they left, and so naturally I thought she meant the small bag.  No…she meant the small present IN the bag, which was an ornament for my tree!  Whoops silly me when I go and start opening ALL the gifts in the bag!  And the necklace was one of those in there! Woot!  I thought this was the perfect statement piece to my simple jersy maxi skirt.  Just a little sass for a trip to see the man in red!
DSC_1014
DSC_1024
DSC_1021
DSC_1027
The Deets:
Turtleneck: Old Navy
Denim Jacket: old (from a store I can’t even remember the name)
Maxi: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Gifted from my mom (souvenir from Malaysia)

1 comment:

  1. ADORE this look! I love a good maxi skirt (and Old Navy has some good ones)...and that necklace IS the perfect accessory for this look. How funny that you opened the wrong gift...but what a great mistake cause now you get to enjoy it early! :-)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete