Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Comfy Cozy


DSC_0984

You just gotta love those days when its 40 something degrees outside, you woke up at 5 am to workout, and all you want to do is lay around the house all day but you have places to go and things to do.  Enter my favorite “sweatshirt”…a sweatshirt dress from Express that I got on clearance 2 years ago.  Honestly, this is one of those things that I should have picked up multiples of.  It’s perfect for laying around the house doing nothing, and when you need to run out you toss on some boots, throw your hair in a loose braid,  add a necklace and wa-pah!  You’ve got yourself a comfortable, yet super cute, outfit.  I even got a compliment from another mom at Hunter’s school.  Bonus points!  Oh, and let’s not ignore the fact that I am showing you real life, people…and sometimes you get cameo appearances of ultra cute babies when you’re trying to do self portraits.  This is how the conversation literally went:

Jagger: What happened, Mama?
Me: I’m taking a picture…what are you doing?
Jagger: Oh TREE!  Santa Chirstmas!
Clearly he could have said “oh I like your outfit today mom.”  Clearly.

DSC_0987
DSC_0992
DSC_0995
DSC_0988
The Deets:
Sweater Tunic: Express (old)
Turtleneck: F21 (old)
Leggings: Target (old)
Boots: Payless (super old)
Necklace: American Eagle

1 comment: