Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Little Bit Country


This past weekend we went to a good friend's son's 2nd birthday party.  Got that?  It was kind of a mouthful!  It's always a challenge for me to dress for kids birthday parties because at this age the parents throw the party more for the adults than the kids, which means cocktails and wanting to look super cute, but you also know that your kids will be running around like mad people, which means you'll be running after them.  I decided to dress for the second scenario, which means easy to run in shoes, no skirts, and nothing that could be breast baring when I bend down to pick up/wipe off/or yell at the kiddos.  The result?  Country Cool Prepster...HA!



oh...and this is what happens when your super adoring husband takes your picture.

He is not the most artsy guy, and doesn't understand photography or why I asked him to take more than ONE picture of me for the blog, but he is an excellent sport and a wonderful man to put up with me!  So go ahead dear!  Take a closeup of my hiney...in the most unflattering way!!  Which just reminds me...I need new jeans.  HA!



The Deets:
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: F21
Jeans: Express
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: American Eagle

1 comment: