Friday, December 16, 2011

You gotta zig, then zag

First let me say this....cute outfit...bad pictures.  Thank you, thank you thank you Dad for sending me your tripod.  It will get it's fair share of use after this post!
Were you all part of the Missoni for Target madness a couple months ago?  I have to say honestly...that I was not.  My best gal pal, Heather, called me from California saying that her and her 2 year old were waiting outside Target at 7 AM.  Then she updated me an hour later saying that there were 60+ people in line and that it was craziness.  Being that I am 3 hours ahead of her...I figured that noon was too late to get in on the action...but my mother in law happened to be at the house so I jetted off kid-less to check it out.  I managed to pick up a few things, one being this shirt.  It is seriously one of my favorite pieces EVER.  As soon as I saw it I thought "that would be awesome with red skinnies," and I have yet to see that come to fruition because I do not own red skinny jeans.  I will, soon.  :)  Anyway, it is the perfect amount of softness, falls really nicely around the body, and can easily be dressed up or dressed down with the change of a jacket or shoe!  This was just what I threw on to go register the kids for next years school.  Yes...registration starts in December....FOR 2 AND 4 YEAR OLDS.  It's insane....

The Deets:
Shirt: Missoni for Target shirt
Jacket: French Connection
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Coach (Gift for Mother's Day...awwwww)

No comments:

Post a Comment