Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's time y'all!

Yup..it's time.  Time to get off our butts and get into the holiday cheer!  This is a little outfit that I threw together for running errands around this busy time of year.  WITH the boys.  Yup...a skirt and heels.  These are my favorite kind of heels, though...one's in comfy boot form.  And this midi skirt was the perfect amount of punch for a cold windy day, and was fabulously long enough to not blow up around my waist when reaching in the car to strap in some wiggly boys.  And yeah...really hoping that I get better at this self portrait thing.  Perhaps my husband will someday take an interest in taking pics of me? Hmmm...let's ask Santa for THAT this year....


Sweater: Target clearance
Tank: F21
Skirt: Old Navy clearance
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment