Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Feelin' Stripey



I'll never say it enough, a white turtleneck in this cold part of the country is seriously my best friend.  Not only does it keep me warm, but you can throw in on under anything and winterize and chic-ify anything in your wardrobe.  It's a fact.  Look it up.  I got this sweater over the summer as a light top for nights at the beach.  It's seriously so light and airy, and in the summer I let it drape over one shoulder, but I was feeling a little brightening was needed for this rainy dreary days.  A little reminder of the summer was nice!  And I don't know why I'm feeling my glasses lately, I'm usually a total contact person. but they add just the right amount of prep, don't you think?  



The Deets:
Turtleneck: Old Navy
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Gold Flats: Payless
Glasses: Kirkland (Costco brand...seriously.  And they are made of green materials...whatever that means!)

Oh...and for all you long haired ladies out there...I need some help with mine.  I'm used to having short hair..so I need some easy styles besides a messy pony.  I feel I've perfected that one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment