Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hot And Then Cold


The weather here in New Jersey has been suuuuper crazy.  I mean like 67 degrees in December crazy...but then the next day 40 degrees.  I'm totally not ready to go digging up my shirts and tanks, so I decided to "warm up" my cold weather gear.  I bought this oversized sweater from Express last year on clearance, and have really never worn it with anything other than skinny jeans.  But since I would have been sweating with the warm-ish temps..I decided to tuck the front into my denim skirt.  I still donned some cold weather boots...and I would have gotten some crazy looks going completely bare legged in December, no matter what the barometer said! 
Sweater: Express
Skirty: Old Navy
Boots: Macy's

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater. Should've stolen it while I was at your house...

    ReplyDelete